EASTON, Conn. -- Residential real estate leaders from across Fairfield County were recently named to the prestigious Swanepoel Power 200 List for 2014-15.
The list recognizes the most powerful people in residential real estate. Fairfield County residents who made the list included Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties President and CEO Candace Adams, an Easton resident, who was ranked No. 172.
Other area real estate pros from Fairfield County include:
- No. 42, Fairfield County resident William Raveis, CEO of William Raveis Real Estate;
- No. 99, Greenwich resident Nancy Seaman, Chairman of Houlihan Lawrence Inc.;
- No. 137, Greenwich resident Chris Meyers, Managing Partner, Houlihan Lawrence;
- No. 124, Norwalk resident John Featherston, Founder and Publisher RIS Media, which is based in Norwalk;
- No. 126, Fairfield County resident Paul Bruenich, President and Owner of William Pitt and Julia B. Fee Sotheby's International Realty; and
- No. 156 Diane Ramirez, CEO Halstead Property, which has offices in Greenwich, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford, New Canaan, Wilton and Westport.
Adams is on the list for the second year in a row and ranks as one of the Top 20 Most Powerful and Influential Women on the prestigious list.
The complete Power 200 list can be found at: www.swanepoel.com/power200.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.