WESTPORT, Conn. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week.
- Police arrested a Westport man early Monday on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Norwalk's Rick and Joan Setti were declared the winners of "The Great Christmas Light Fight" on ABC-TV on Monday night.
- Drivers should be seeing some relief on I-95 northbound near the interchange with Route 7 in Norwalk: The Connecticut Department of Transportation has opened a new "speed change lane" in the area.
- Members of the Westport Police Department Dive Team and the Norwalk Police Department Marine Division rescued two men off the coast of Sherwood Island and Compo Beach on Christmas, according to the Hearst Connecticut Media Group.
- First Selectman Jim Marpe will unveil the restored Minute Man Monument on Monday at 3:30 p.m. at the intersection of Compo Road South and Compo Beach Road.
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk welcomed an adorable new member to its family Thursday when 11-month-old Levi joined the river otter exhibit.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.