NORWALK, Conn. -- Lewd cat calls and loud comments from the gallery became so loud while a Norwalk resident pleaded guilty to charges of attempted sexual assault that the judge threatened to have some of the crowd kicked out of the courtroom, according to the Connecticut Post.
John Dupee, 41, pleaded guilty after being caught during a sting last year in Fairfield, where he though he was meeting a 13-year-old girl to have sex, said the Connecticut Post. He was one of 10 men nabbed during the sting operation set up by TV newsman Chris Hansen, said the Connecticut Post.
Click here to read an earlier Daily Voice story about the sting.
The former letter carrier faces up to four years in prison after pleading guilty to charges of attempted sexual assault with a minor, attempted sexual contact with a minor and enticing a minor on the computer, said the Connecticut Post. He will be sentenced May 13, added the Connecticut Post.
Click here to read the entire Connecticut Post story.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Norwalk and receive free news updates.