NORWALK, Conn. -- Christie’s Quilting Boutique will be one of 11 shops participating in the Connecticut Quilt Shop Hop from Sept. 17-27.
The event is an opportunity to win prizes, receive gifts and buy supplies at significantly discounted prices, according to a press release.
To participate in the Shop Hop, purchase a "passport” for $7 at any participating shop and receive a collector’s mug at the time of purchase.
The 11 shops participating this year are:
- Christie's Quilting Boutique, Norwalk.
- Close to Home, Glastonbury.
- Close to Home, Orange.
- Close to Home, Southington.
- Colchester Mill Fabrics, Colchester.
- Lisa's Clover Hill Quilts, Berlin.
- Quilting By The Yard, Vernon.
- Sew Inspired Quilt Shop, Simsbury.
- Stitch Chicks Quilt Shop, North Franklin.
- The Yankee Quilter, Seymour.
- Yankee Cloth, Wallingford.
Passport members will receive:
- Raffle entry for a gift basket – $150 value.
- Free RoseCard quilt pattern from Villa Rosa Designs.
- Special discounts.
Those who submit their completed passport (stamped at each location you visit) are eligible to win the grand prize of a $250 gift certificate to the shop of their choice, as well as additional prizes of one of 10 $100 gift certificates to the shop of their choice.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.