- Visiting Nurse Association of Fairfield County's program on osteoporosis, Wednesday. Complimentary lunch at noon, program at 12:30 p.m.
- Artist Nobu to teach acrylic painting. Classes are Mondays at 10 a.m. and begin Sept. 14. Come with canvas, paints, and brushes. Cost is $4.
- AARP will offer a Smart Driver Course, Wednesday, Sept. 9 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The program is for drivers age 50 and over. Cost is $15. for members and $20. for non-members.
- Connecticut Pharmacy will give a talk about the importance of vaccinations on Wednesday., Sept. 9 at 12:30 p.m.
- Reminiscing class: Memories of summer fun with Geri Genovese: Ice Cream social, Thursday, Sept. 10 at 12:30 p.m.
For more information, contact the Darien Senior Program, 2 Renshaw Road, 203-656-7490.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Darien and receive free news updates.