Two people have died from carbon monoxide poisoning over the weekend, according to Pennsylvania state police.
Hazmat crews were called to the 100 block of Woods Road in Abbottstown on Sunday just before 4:30 p.m., as first reported by WGAL News 8.
Four people were supposedly found unconscious, according to the outlet.
An unidentified man and woman were found died at a residence, according to police.
The coroner did not immediately respond when Daily Voice reached out for details on this incident on Monday morning.
Pennsylvania state police, who are investigating this fatal incident, told Daily Voice more information will be released Monday.
Follow Daily Voice for updates.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Adams and receive free news updates.