YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Musicians from both Lakeland and Walter Panas High Schools will perform at Barnes & Noble in the Cortlandt Town Center on Thursday, Nov. 21 and Friday, Nov. 22 as part of a fundraiser for the music departments at both schools.
These special evening concerts are both a showcase for the music departments at both high schools and as part of the school's Barnes & Noble Book Fair.
For all items, food or drink purchased these evenings, Barnes & Noble will donate a percentage to the schools' music departments.
On Nov. 21, the Walter Panas High School musicians will be performing starting at 6 pm.
- 6 p.m. Michael Coffey: Saxophone Quartet
- 6:30 p.m. Robert Schwartz: WPHS Symphonic Strings
- 7 p.m. Michael Coffey: R&B Band "Shorter in Person”
- 7:30 p.m. Robert Schwartz: WPHS & LHS 9th grade "Studio Orchestras"
- 8 - 9 p.m. Jamie Stroffolino: Vocal Soloists and Ensembles
On Nov. 22, Lakeland High School musicians and vocalists will perform starting at 6 pm.
- 6 p.m. Darrin Grimm: Vocal Ensembles
- 6:30 p.m. Paul Mesches: LHS Jazz Ensemble
- 7 p.m. Robert Schwartz: LHS Chamber Orchestra
- 7:30 p.m. Paul Mesches: LHS Jazz Ensemble
- 8 p.m. Robert Schwartz: LHS Chamber Orchestra
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.