Ready to shop til you drop?
Yonkers has you covered.
The downtown area is already covered in holiday cheer with storefronts and streets sparkling with bright, festive lights. And yes, the 25-foot tree in Getty Square is up and ready for your Instgram selfie.
Here's a sneak peek of some of what Yonkers is offering.
Black Friday Sales
- Footaction (6 S Broadway): Markdown on most items.
- The Loop (20 Main St): 50 percent off hoodiees, boots, sneakers, women's, men's and kid's North Face Coats.
- Broadway 99 Plus (23 N Broadway): Grand Opening Sale on purses and winter items.
Food & Beverage:
- Yonkers Brewery: Homecoming Party- Wednesday, Nov. 22 from 7 pm. to midnight. The brewery is also hosting a Black Friday brunch Friday, Nov. 24 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Dolphin Restaurant: Offers a three-course Thanksgving prix menu meal November 23 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. or $36.95 per person.
And then there's the mall(s):
Black Friday at Cross County Shopping Center is not your average Friday. Expect mini-makeovers, massages from Dobbs Ferry-based Oasis spa, music from WPLJ DJ Mike Allan, strolling costumed characters, “selfie” photo areas with a new Snapchat filter (hello #TheBestBlackFriday), vendor tables and more.
The mall opens at 6 a.m. and the Black Friday activities will start at noon (and last till 4 p.m.)on the center green complete with a shopper's lounge. The first 200 guests to visit the lounge will receive a free shopping tote.
At Ridge Hill, most stores open at 8 a.m. on Nov. 24 though a few -- notably Dicks, The Gap and Old Navy open at 5 a.m. (The Walking Company and The Guitar Center open at 6 a.m.)
And, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The Mistletones -- will perform occapella caroling as they walk throughout the mall.
Check out, too, the light show at the 45-foot-tall Christmas tree; shows are every 45 minutes from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
And, of course, there's Santa and his new cottage, open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Reservations are not necessary, though you can go through the website or a fast pass.
Santa is open from 10 to 9 pm in new sstana cottage -- (you don't need a rervation though fast paced). Want a photo with your furry friend? Head to the Cottage Wednesday, Nov. 29 from 7 to 9 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.