WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The following is a round-up of the top stories of the week in Westchester County.
- A recall of raw milk cheeses at Whole Foods Market was recently expanded by Vulto Creamery to include the location at Bergen Town Center in Paramus and on Boston Post Road in Port Chester.
- There was a fine line in terms of snowfall accumulation for the Nor'easter that made its way through the area Tuesday.
- A registered sex offender from Westchester County is facing felony charges after allegedly coercing a teenage girl through social media to engage in a sexually explicit activity.
- The source responsible for leaking two pages of President Donald Trump’s tax returns that were revealed on national TV on Tuesday may have ties to Westchester County, according to an NBC report.
- Westchester resident Preet Bharara, the high-profile former United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York who was surprisingly fired by President Donald Trump's administration on Saturday, will be replaced in office by a longtime friend and advisor.
- A video that's gone viral of an Amtrak train en route from Westchester roaring into Rhinebeck Station on Wednesday morning covering commuters with an avalanche of snow and ice is hard not to laugh at, but for the woman busy texting who didn't see it coming, it's probably something she will never forget.
- Westchester County is nearly at the top of the list of the 10 most expensive places in the country for a two-parent family to raise two children, according to a recent survey by marketwatch.com.
- Westchester Real Estate, Inc. recently celebrated the accomplishments of their top agents in an expanding 2016 real estate market, along with providing a 2017 home-finance outlook and introducing new listing tools now at the agents’ disposal.
Click here to follow Daily Voice White Plains and receive free news updates.