SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories from last week around Southern Westchester.
- The daughters of Ellen Brody, the woman who who drove her SUV into the fatal train crash, defended her on the NBC's "Today" show.
- "Property Brothers" will be filming episodes in Westchester beginning in August.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has banned nonessential state travel to Indiana.
- The Hutchinson River Parkway in Scarsdale reopened Tuesday afternoon after an overturned vehicle accident.
- Muse Paintbar will be opening in White Plains in May.
- A Hastings-on-Hudson man was charged with kidnapping after he barricaded himself and his wife in his home.
- Yonkers police are investigating a possible homicide after a naked man was found on the run.
- Westchester residents warned about new massive IRS phone scam.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.