WESTCHESTER, COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Southern Westchester County.
- Scarsdale resident Edward Foley, 27, was arrested in connection with a Feb. 25 disrobing incident at Maria Regina High School, police said Thursday.
- Details of the sexual harassment allegations that led to the firing of University of California-Berkeley assistant men's basketball coach and Scarsdale native Yann Hufnagel emerged on the eve of the Bears' first-round NCAA Tournament appearance Friday.
- A Long Island limousine driver has been indicted for criminally negligent homicide in a July 2015 crash that injured Scarsdale resident Melissa Angela Crai and killed four of her friends, according to multiple reports.
- More than 125 elected officials, hospital executives and other business leaders attended a reception by Daily Voice Tuesday night at The Briarcliff Manor.
- Hundreds of the tri-state area’s top business minds came together to kick off the Hudson Valley’s largest trade show in Rye Brook Thursday.
- A Yonkers teenager has been arrested and charged for his alleged role in the high-speed NYPD chase that ended with a disastrous crash into multiple parked cars in Mount Vernon last week.
- State Assemblywoman Amy Paulin, D-88, and State Sen. Bill Larkin, R-39, are praising the inclusion of the Veterans’ Equality Act in the Assembly and Senate’s one-house budget resolutions.
- Judge Kim Dunning recently approved what she described as the largest per-person data breach settlement on record, an agreement that provided more than $30 million in value to 31,000 Saint Joseph Health System patients.
- Port Chester residents elected three Democrats and three Republicans to their Board of Trustees Tuesday.
- The Pelham Memorial High School Forensics Speech Team had its best finish ever, winning a seventh-place sweepstakes trophy at the New York City Grand Qualifier Tournament.
- Two groups from the Lower Hudson region of New York have created and released a video that takes New York state to task on a number of issues facing public schools, including fiscal concerns, state policy and education reform.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.