A 20-year-old and two teenagers were arrested following an investigation in a drug-dealing operation in the area.
The bust in LaGrange was made by the New York State Police Community Narcotics Enforcement Team (CNET), SP Wappinger Bureau of Investigation and Uniform Troopers, and the NYSP Special Operations Response Team.
Brandon Bound, 20, as well as an 18-year-old and a 17-year old, were arrested and face numerous charges, including:
- Criminal possession with intent to sell, a Class B felony
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, a Class C felony
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class D felony
The 18-year-old also faces additional charges, including:
- Making a terroristic threat, a Class D felony, and criminal mischief, a Class E felony
- Obstructing governmental administration, a Class A misdemeanor
- Resisting arrest, a Class A misdemeanor
Police and other officials received a search warrant for a residence on Titusville Road In Lagrangeville on Wednesday, Nov. 21. They found the subjects with approximately 7.7 grams of psilocybin mushrooms, approximately 50 LSD tabs, Xanax pills, 32.9 grams of marijuana, and various drug paraphernalia associated with the sale of illicit substances.
The three subjects were arraigned before the town court of LaGrangeville and remanded to Dutchess County Jail. Bound and the 17-year-old were remanded in lieu of $20,000 cash bail or $40,000 bond. The 18-year-old was remanded in lieu of $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.