DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County native Sean Grogan, 18, a former standout athlete at Roy C. Ketcham High School in Wappingers Falls, died Thursday, April 13 after jumping in the path of an Amtrak train in Rensselaer County. Click here to read the entire story.
Here are some other top stories from this past week (click on the link to read the story):
- No one hit the big $38 million jackpot during Tuesday night's New York Mega Millions, but one lucky person purchased a ticket worth $1 million in Hopewell Junction.
- Sen. Charles Schumer and County Executive Marcus Molinaro called on the Army Corps of Engineers to expedite approvals for a riverfront dock expansion project at Quiet Cove Riverfront Park in the Town of Poughkeepsie.
- Dutchess County Sheriff's deputies said the report of a man trying to a lure a girl to his car at West Road School in Pleasant Valley on Sunday was "simply a misunderstanding."
- A 27-year-old man who was involved in a rollover crash on Saturday night was driving drunk, according to Red Hook Police.
- City of Poughkeepsie police are asking for the public’s help in locating two men who man be involved in the robbery of an elderly man in February.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.