DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Some Dutchess County residents have been duped by fraudsters running a scam and overcharging for information that is readily available to them. Click here to read the story.Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- A Stormville man is behind bars after police clocked him going more than 90 miles an hour with drugs in his vehicle.
- This Hudson Valley town knows it. And so do all the residents who flock there to celebrate the holidays.
- New Yorkers might have a little -- or in some cases, a lot -- less in their wallets if the tax reform bill approved by the Senate becomes law.
- Dutchess County Legislator Joel Tyner (D-Rhinebeck) has announced he is running against Senator Sue Serino in the 41st District (R-Hyde Park) next year.
- Follow Dutchess Daily Voice @DVDutchess by clicking here.
- For real-time Dutchess news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Dutchess County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.