New York State Police have released the final results of an underage drinking enforcement detail conducted throughout Westchester County.
The Thursday, Dec. 20 detail comprised an undercover underage person attempting to purchase alcohol from the following locations. Each of the 10 stores denied the sale of alcohol due to age:
- 7-11: 112 Route 100
- Mobil: 291 Route 100
- Somers Wine and Spirits: 325 Route 100
- Valbern Heritage Market: 8 Heritage 249 Route 202
- Shell: 599 Route 22, Croton Falls
- Kingsley’s Deli & Pizza: 252 June Road, North Salem
- Cameron’s Deli: 890 Route 35, Croton Falls
- Shell: 870 Route 35, Cross River
- Cross River Wine Merchant: 16 N. Salem Road, Cross River
- Fifth Dimension Deli: 788 Route 35, Cross River
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.