HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. As the weather starts to warm up again there are several events in the villages to take advantage of the sunshine. Stop by the farmers markets as it prepares for its final season or stop by a live acoustic show.
Take a look below at whats happening in the villages this weekend:
- On Friday from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. the Dobbs Ferry Farmers Market is back on Cedar St. and will have its usual collection of fresh produce, meats, baked goods and wine.
- Lil Cooks starts at the Ardsley Community Center on Friday for children ages three to five. The program is $135 and introduces children to cooking and baking as they prepare and eat their own food.
- Yom Kippur services will be held over the weekend at the Greenburgh Hebrew Center, Temple Beth Shalom and Chabad of the Rivertowns along with other locations.
- Saturday from 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m. the Hastings Farmers Market will be in the Municipal Building parking lot with some of the freshest produce in Westchester.
- Acoustic artist Vance Gilbert will be playing at the South Church in Dobbs Ferry with KJ Denhert Saturday from 7:30-10:30 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.