DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. There will be several events and meetings held in Dobbs Ferry this week.
Monday, June 11
- Architectural Review Board Meeting: 8 p.m. The Architectural Historic Review Board will meet in Village Hall, 112 Main St.
- Library Programs: 6:30 p.m. The Dobbs Ferry Library will hold a workshop on choosing a new career from the Westchester Educational Brokerage Services. 55 Main St.
Tuesday, June 12
- Board of Trustees Meeting: 7:30 p.m. The Dobbs Ferry Board of Trustees will meet in Village Hall. 112 Main St.
Wednesday, June 13
- Zoning Board Meeting: 8 p.m. The Zoning Board of Appeals will meet in Village Hall. 112 Main St.
- Library Programs: 1:30 p.m. The Dobbs Ferry Library will hold story time. 55 Main St.
Thursday, June 14
- Library Programs: 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. The Dobbs Ferry Library will hold toddler time at 11 a.m., and the Col. Brown Book Group will meet at 1 p.m. 55 Main St.
- Rivertowns Square Work Session: 6:30 p.m. The third Rivertown Squares work session will be held in Village Hall. 112 Main St.
- Board of Education Work Session: 6:30 p.m. The Dobbs Ferry Board of Education will hold a special work session in the board room to review the districts policy manual. 505 Broadway.
- Fitness Assembly Awards: 2 p.m. The Dobbs Ferry Middle School Presidents fitness awards assembly will be held at the middle school. 505 Broadway
- Friends of the Library Meeting: 7 p.m. The annual meeting at the Dobbs Ferry Library will host Dobbs Ferry author Jenny Rosenstrach. 55 Main St.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.