Looking to dazzle guests with your Thanksgiving dessert table?
Let someone else do the baking for you with a lovingly made-in-Westchester cake or pie. A sampling follows. Just don't forget to place your order; Sunday is the deadline for most.
- Baked By Susan, Croton & Tarrytown: New to the Baked by Susan repertoire: Sweet potato praline pie, along with the usual favorites like sour cherry, pecan, pumpkin, and apple-cranberry. For the gluten-free folks, there's also a gluten-free flourless chocolate, a vegan apple pie, and gluten-free pumpkin cheesecake. Order by Sunday, Nov. 19; special orders by Wednesday, Nov.15. Pick a pie: 63 Grand St., 914-862-0874; also at 25 Main St., Tarrytown.
- Bradley's Desserts, Larchmont: Pumpkin, apple crumb, pecan, and mixed berry with apple are part of the Thanksgiving repertoire. Order by Saturday, Nov 18. Pick a pie: 2 Chatsworth Ave., 914-833-1095.
- By The Way Bakery, Hastings: Classic chocolate layer cake, pear cranberry coffee cake, pumpkin cheesecake, spiced carrot layer cake and a ginger pumpkin tart are some of the choices at BTW, where everything is kosher and gluten-free. Order by Sunday, Nov. 19. Pick a pie: 574 Warburton Ave., 914-478-0555.
- City Limits Diner, White Plains: The deadline for ordering pies is Sunday, Nov. 12 but no worries if you can't get it together before then: The bakery will be open Thanksgiving day from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (and regular business hours on the days leading up to the holiday). Among the dessert choices: spiced pumpkin pie, honey walnut cake, cinnamon apple crisp, banana cream pie and pecan and wild turkey bourbon pie. Pick a pie: 200 Central Ave., 914-686-9000.
- Homestyle Desserts Inc., Peekskill: The list of goodies is extensive at this homey favorite -- choose from raspberry swirl cheesecake, caramel layer cake, apple crumb pie, pumpkin rolls and fresh fruit tarts. Order by Sunday, Nov. 19. Pick a pie: 24 S Water St, 914-737-2902.
- Galloway's Bakery, Scarsdale: There's a system to getting a holiday pie at Galloway's, an institution that's been here since 1956. No orders are taken; just pop by Wednesday, Nov.22 and get a pie, already packaged and ready to go. Among the offerings made fresh that day: pumpkin, apple, apple crumb, pecan, banana cream, chocolate cream and mince. The bakery will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday; it will also be open Thursday, Thanksgiving Day from 8 a.m. to noon (or whenever the pies sell out). Pick a pie: 69 Harney Rd., 914-725-4074.
- Kneaded Bread, Port Chester: Insiders will tell you the chocolate pecan pie is to die for as are the other dessert options including apple pie with a walnut crust and pumpkin pie. Order soonest. Pick a pie: 181 N Main St., 914- 937-9489.
- Martine's Fine Bake Shoppe, Tuckahoe, Scarsdale: It's hard to pick just one: Spicy pear and quince, three berry pie, banana nutella, peach foster cream, peanut butter and chocolate, pumpkin and apple are part of the pie list here. Order by Sunday, Nov. 19. Pick a pie: 10 Fisher Ave., Tuckahoe, 914-346-8650; 48 East Pkwy, Scarsdale, 914-722-4949.
- Red Barn Bakery, Irvington: It's all about local at Red Barn where organic, seasonal and gluten-free rule. Among the options: Strawberry rhubarb pie, peach plum, apple salted caramel crumb, pumpkin chiffon, double chocolate fudge, and chocolate Texas pecan pie. There are also vegan options. Order by Tuesday, Nov. 14. Pick a pie: 4 S Astor St., 914- 231-7779.
- Riviera Bakehouse, Ardsley: Sweet potato pecan, old-fashioned apple, blueberry lattice, pumpkin, cranberry apple and more are on the Thanksgiving menu along with a Tom the Turkey cake, a 3-D roast turkey and a 3-D pilgrim hat. Order by Sunday, Nov. 19. Pick a pie: 660 Saw Mill River Rd, 914-674-0000.
- Sugar Hi, Armonk: The recently opened Sugar Hi is all about fun. To that end, you'll find desserts galore-- mainly candy but also apple pie, ice cream pies, hand-dipped chocolates and six and eight-inch Thanksgiving cakes. These signature yellow cakes are made with cookies and cream filling. No cut off date for ordering but Owner Hilary Assael asks that you order soon. Pick a pie: 380 Main St, 914-273-4777.
- Susan Lawrence Gourmet Foods, Chappaqua: Decisions, decisions. Should you opt for apple caramel crumb pie, peach raspberry lattice pie, maple leaf pecan or chocolate cream with turkey decorations? The list also includes pumpkin tart with pecan streusel, chocolate babka, cookies and more. Order by 11 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 21. Pick a pie: 926 N Greeley Ave., 914-238-8833.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.