PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 25-year-old Westchester woman has pleaded guilty to vehicular manslaughter for driving drunk and killing a 21-year-old Manhattanville College student last year. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- It was easy for four Hudson Valley residents to offer up huge smiles when handed giant checks from the New Lottery making them the area's newest millionaires.
- The leading morning news anchor on television, NBC "Today" show host and Westchester native Matt Lauer, has been fired over sexual harassment allegations.
- Two members of Lakeland's championship field hockey team will be playing in college next year.
- Putnam County is aiming to hold pharmaceutical companies responsible for the opioid crisis that has devastated the county.
- For real-time Putnam news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Putnam County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Putnam Daily Voice on Twitter @PutnamDV.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.