The officers were sworn in by state Supreme Court Justice Christine Sproat. The keynote speaker was Andrea Composto, president of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York.
The full slate of officers includes the following local attorneys:
- President: Danielle Strauch.
- Vice President: Lindsey Goldstein.
- Treasurer: Melissa MannaWilliams.
- Corresponding Secretary: Marina ONeill.
- Recording Secretary: Danielle Fenichel
- Directors: Debra Burg, Angela DiBiasi.
Goldstein is one of many female attorneys who benefit from the events and activities of the local chapter of the New York State Women’s Bar Association.
The Mid-Hudson Women’s Bar Association serves Dutchess, Ulster, Putnam, Columbia and Greene counties.
To learn more about the Mid-Hudson Women’s Bar Association, visit http://www.mhwba.org.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Putnam and receive free news updates.