POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pound Ridge this week:
- Rowers from Pound Ridge helped Norwalk River Rowing's youth teams win seven medals at the Cooper Cup in a regatta that featured 52 clubs competing on the Cooper River in Camden, N.J.
- Gary McKeon, the Somers man who first went missing last Friday, was found dead, his daughter announced Thursday evening.
- Lenroy Stevens, a 27-year-old Peekskill High School guidance counselor, was killed Tuesday after being struck by a truck on Route 9A in Briarcliff.
- The St. Patrick's Parish carnival and raffle hits a major milestone when it opens its rides, games and holds one of its biggest raffles ever for the 40th time.
- State Sen. Greg Ball announced Friday that he will not run for re-election.
- The New York State Republican Party officially nominated Rob Astorino for governor Thursday at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.