Urge Burger, located in Yonkers at 1 Van Der Donck St. on the city's Waterfront, opened on Tuesday, Jan. 23, and is already becoming a hit among visitors.
The eatery serves a wide variety of burgers with different toppings, including:
- The signature "Urge Burger," served with lettuce, tomato, pickles, chopped onions, American cheese and "Urge Sauce,"
- A bacon burger served with aged white cheddar, red onions, and horseradish aioli;
- A mushroom burger served with Swiss cheese and truffle aioli;
- A French onion burger served with caramelized onions and gruyere cheese;
- A "crabby patty" served with spicy gremolata aioli.
Other options for those not feeling like ordering a burger include chicken sandwiches and lobster rolls. Additionally, the restaurant offers plenty of kinds of fries to make your order complete.
Since opening, the restaurant has garnered plenty of positive Google reviews.
"I decided to stop by one night and ordered a simple Urge Burger and Sweet Potato Fries. Both items were delicious and seasoned amazingly," wrote Kait C. in a five-star review.
Luis D. also raved about the place in his review, writing, "There is no doubt this place would knock it out of the park. You taste the quality of the 3 blend meat at your very first bite."
If you're interested in stopping by, Urge Burger is open daily from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Pound Ridge and receive free news updates.