PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill last week:
- Colin David, who serves on the Peekskill Board of Education, recently self-published "A Blossoming of Soul: Poetry by Colin David," his collection of poems.
- Peekskill residents are coming together to express their opposition to a gas pipeline that would run through part of the city.
- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated after stopping him near Annsville Circle in Peekskill on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
- New York State police from the Cortland barracks charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
- Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart over the crash that killed a Peekskill comedian and put him and other members of his entourage in the hospital, according to the The HollywoodReporter.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.