A one-alarm house fire that broke out in Westchester required the work of 45 firefighters to safely extinguish.
Officials at the Yonkers Fire Department say the blaze, which occurred at a private residence at 10 Aldrich Street around 10 a.m. on Sunday, April 28, was caused by an electrical malfunction.
Con Edison also responded to the scene. Officials say that the fire was under control by around 10:40 a.m. with all fire companies back in service by 12 p.m.
No firefighter or civilian injuries have been reported, and the home’s electrical supply is still out of service.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.