L’inizio restaurant in Westchester is one of several local eateries serving an a la carte “Feast of the Seven Fishes” Christmas Eve dinner.
The “Feast of the Seven Fishes” is an Italian-American Christmas Eve celebration that includes a multitude of fish dishes and other seafood.
Located at 698 Saw Mill River Road (Route 9A) in Ardsley, L’inizio is hosting the Christmas Eve dinner event for the first time since its opening.
Between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m., guests can choose between the following a la carte seven fishes-style specials:
- Tricolor salad with radicchio, endive, arugula, balsamic vinaigrette and pecorino pepato
- Seafood fra Diavolo toast with clams, octopus, calamari and shrimp
- Crispy calamari with graham cracker crust, arugula and black garlic aioli
- Pappardelle with Maine lobster, leeks, tarragon and Pernod cream
- Faroe Island salmon with parsnip puree, hen of woods mushroom, roasted parsnip, almonds and dill
- Eggnog panna cotta with cranberry biscotti
- Gingerbread cake pudding with tiramisu cream
- Chocolate hazelnut fudge cake with nutella mascarpone
L’inizio, whose philosophy revolves around sustainable and artisanal farm-to-table ingredients, is sure to provide a one-of-a-kind Christmas Eve dinner experience. To learn more information, click here , or call (914) 693-5400 to make your reservation.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.