VISTA, N.Y. – The Vista Fire Department responded to three calls last week, including a carbon-monoxide-alarm activation.
Here is the fire log for the week of Nov. 26 - Dec. 2:
Friday, Nov. 30
At 5:50 p.m., the department received a report of a carbon-monoxide-alarm activation with symptoms at a residence on Laurel Road. The department arrived, checked the residence and found no carbon monoxide. Responders spoke with the two occupants, who stated they had been sick for two weeks. They were both checked and refused to be transported to a hospital.
Saturday, Dec. 1
At 11:48 p.m., the department received an automatic-alarm activation at a residence on Old Church Lane. Firefighters arrived and found that the alarm was set off in error. The owner had reset the alarm prior to the firefighters’ arrival.
The department received a request at 7:38 p.m. to assist police at an automobile accident on Smithridge Road and Spring Hill Lane. The department assisted with traffic control.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Lewisboro and receive free news updates.