Firefighters responded to a call for loose wires, in addition to another for someone cooking on a camp stove, who was looking for an alternative way to cook but ended up with a small fire, Scott said.
"It really was business as usual as far as the type of calls we get," said Scott.
In addition, firefighters also responded to calls for carbon monoxide at two different homes, he said.
Scott said all the residents were safe and the homes were cleared.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Lewisboro and receive free news updates.