Contact Us
Harrison Daily Voice serves Harrison, NY
Return to your home site

Menu

Harrison Daily Voice serves Harrison, NY

Nearby Sites

Police & Fire

Attempt To Fix Frozen Pipes Ignites Fire At Harrison Home

Photo Credit: FIle Photo

WEST HARRISON, N.Y. – A West Harrison home caught fire Monday after some of its residents tried to heat frozen pipes, Westchester News 12 reported.

There was no heat in the home Monday morning because of the frozen pipes and a broken boiler, so one of the residents tried to fix the problem by using a heat gun, according to Westchester News 12.

The heat set the insulation and wood on fire, causing minor smoke and water damage to the property, Westchester News 12 reported.

To read and view the full story, click here.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.