HARRISON, N.Y. - Those who are looking for work in the area have several options. Here's a list of job openings in Harrison:
- eBay is seeking an auction assistant in Harrison.
- Trinity Grill is looking for servers. Experience is preferred and applicants should apply in person.
- There is an opening for a front desk assistant in Harrison for 30 to 35 hours a week in a local upscale fitness center. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, facility cleaning and maintenance, customer service, inventory and answering phones. Must be organized, reliable, professional, and personable. Opportunity for growth.
- An ad for a Chief Financial Officer position in Harrison lists several responsibilities, including planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- There is a new restaurant opening in Harrison looking for employees at all levels with craft beer experience necessary.
- A Harrison pizzeria is looking for an experienced counter person.
Are you hiring in Harrison? Let us know in the comments below.
You can also e-mail town reporter Phil Corso with your listing at PCorso@TheDailyHarrison.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.