DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Dutchess County.
- A crash that involved a new fire truck Tuesday on Interstate 84 East in Hopewell Junction was due to a medical emergency with the driver.
- Rita M. Bruno, a lifelong Poughkeepsie resident and the first female police officer for the Town of Poughkeepsie died on Feb. 14.
- The External Advisory Group of the Dutchess County Justice and Transition Center held a meeting to update residents on the possibility of a new building.
- A 39-year-old Poughkeepsie man was hospitalized with serious head injuries after he was struck by a car in LaGrange.
- The Metro New York Better Business Bureau is warning of a "significant spike" in reports of impostor U.S. Treasury agents.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.