CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - A caller reported to Croton Police that his ex-roommate was coming to his Albany Post Road home "to kill him," and feared the ex-roommate had access to weapons, police said.
Patrols responded to the caller's home, where Severino Fangro, 31, was found. Police charged Fangro with misdemeanor aggravated harassment in connection with the alleged incident. The report was made at about 6:40 p.m. on Jan. 16.
Also reported in the Croton Police blotter:
- Croton Police said patrols stopped a vehicle for speeding on Route 9 South, and that both the driver and the passenger of the vehicle gave false information about their identities.
Croton Police then charged the driver, Ruben Enriquezmorocho, 29, of White Plains, with misdemeanor impersonation, misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation and misdemeanor obstructing government administration.
The passenger of the vehicle, Digna Vele, 19, of White Plains, was charged with misdemeanor obstructing governmental administration.
The alleged incident was reported at 2:30 a.m., Jan. 13.
- Croton Police reported making a traffic stop on Route 9 North, and ultimately charged Jose R. Aucapina, 29, with misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation for allegedly driving with an expired Tennessee driver's license. The incident was reported by Croton Police at about 6:30 p.m., Jan. 14.
- Croton Police said a caller reported watching a woman hit his car in front of Grouchy Gabe's on Old Post Road South, then enter the Black Cow. Patrols responded and filed a report. The alleged incident was reported at about 1:35 p.m., Jan. 13.
- An Ecloff Court resident reported to Croton Police that a white male in his 20s rang his doorbell and asked if he'd called for a tow truck. Citing a report of an attempted burglary on Old Post Road North in early January, the caller reported the incident to Croton Police. Patrols responded, and determined that the man was a service attendant from Dom's Friendly Service, and that his neighbor called for services. The incident was reported Jan. 15.
- Croton Police said Stephen Stempler, 76, of Ossining, was charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at ShopRite in Croton. He is accused of taking an item valued at less than $20, on Jan. 10.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.