CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- All 17 Cortlandt, Croton and Peekskill businesses passed a recent alcohol beverage control law inspection, state police said.
State police in Cortlandt conducted the inspection of the 17 businesses in Northern Westchester and they did not sell to underage people during the investigation. State police reported also that there were "no major violations" of the Alcoholic Beverage Control Law.
The following is a list of businesses that passed inspection:
- BP Mart – 2030 Albany Post Rd, Croton-on-Hudson
- Montrose Beer and Soda - 2039 Albany Post Rd, Croton-on-Hudson
- Post Road Deli – 2119 Old Albany Post Rd, Montrose
- Montrose Deli – 4 Kings Ferry Rd, Montrose
- Da Ro's 3102 Albany Post Road, Buchanan
- Buchanan Shell – 3190 Albany Post Road, Buchanan
- Trails End Deli – 173 6th Street, Verplanck
- Valentine Deli – 943 Second St, Peekskill
- Joe’s Mini Market – 501 Highland Ave, Peekskill
- Rock Cut Deli – 5735 Albany Post Rd, Cortlandt Manor
- Annsville CircleMobil – 98 Roa Hook Rd, Cortlandt Manor
- Courtesy Mobil – 2072 East Main St, Cortlandt Manor
- Lou’s Corner Store – 100 Frederick St, Cortlandt Manor
- OregonCitgo – 96 Oregon Rd, Cortlandt Manor
- OregonShell – 1208 Oregon Rd, Cortlandt Manor
- Mohegan Wine & Liquor – 3153 East Main St, Cortlandt Manor
- Hess Mart – 3911 Crompond Rd, Cortlandt Manor
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.