Clarkstown Police Chief Michael Sullivan was fired by the Clarkstown Town Council at a meeting Tuesday night. Click here to read the story.
A Rockland County man has been arraigned on a charge alleging that he went through elaborate steps to use a 10-year-old child’s identity in an attempt to steal cars from a Westchester dealership. Click here to read the story.
In other news this past week (Click on the link to read entire story):
- A Sloatsburg resident had his car window smashed, leading to several items being stolen.
- A Spring Valley teenager was busted for drinking and driving after striking a parked car, fleeing the scene and then nearly running over officers at the scene of the crash.
- County Executive Ed Day fended off a primary challenge Tuesday night to keep the Conservative line.
- A family dog had to be quarantined for several days after attacking a mailman and biting his leg in Westchester, resulting in the postal worker being treated at Nyack Hospital.
- For real-time Rockland news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Rockland County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Rockland Daily Voice on Twitter @DVRockland by clicking here.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Clarkstown and receive free news updates.