NANUET, N.Y. -- A variety of programs are offered for the coming year by the Nanuet Chamber of Commerce.
- The Post Holiday Party & Grab Bag is set for Jan. 12 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Kitchen Table + Bar, 149 Main St. Networking and grab bag, open to members of the chamber, board, and local businesses. There will be hors d'oeuvres and happy hour drink prices all night. Admission is $25 and includes food and one free glass of beer or wine. Chamber members attend free, two from each business, but must register online here Non-members are welcome at $25 each. Bring a wrapped item or gift certificate valued at $20 from a shop or restaurant in Nanuet or a Chamber member to participate in grab bag.
- Meet newly-elected Clarkstown Supervisor George Hoehmann: Feb. 11 at 8 a.m., place to be announced.
- The 2nd Annual Art Walk and Exhibition: Event features students' artwork. Begins March 18. The art will be displayed in various shops around town and on April 1 at the Shops at Nanuet. A reception for the art students and their families is also in the process of being planned.
- The 3rd Annual Nanuet Health Fair: The Pascack Community Center health fair will have health-related displays and medical vendors, screenings and demonstrations on April 19.
- The Race for Retta: A Walk/Run for Breast Cancer to Benefit The Breast Center at Nyack Hospital. The race is in of honor Retta, a Nanuet resident. The race is May 1.
- The 3rd Annual Nanuet Street Fair will be June 5 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For details, times and to register for any of the events, visit the website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.