NORTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories around Northern Westchester County from last week.
- New Castle resident, celebrity chef and girlfriend of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Sandra Lee announced she will undergo double a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- A Yorktown man is facing multiple charges after driving while allegedly intoxicated.
- A Somers man is planning a 450-mile bike ride to Niagara Falls.
- Pleasantville High School was ranked among the best in New York State by U.S. News & World Report.
- Jamar Smythe, a Peekskill man who was previously convicted of possessing cocaine and ecstasy, was released on Tuesday after spending the past four years in jail.
- An Ossining woman was killed in a crash on the Taconic Parkway.
- Sixteen players from the North Salem Soccer Club Boys U10 division traveled to Red Bulls Stadium to play an exhibition game at halftime.
- Mount Kisco village Trustee Karen Schleimer announced Wednesday that she is running for a seat on the Westchester County Board of Legislators.
- A man who is employed at a Hawthorne warehouse is being treated for burns after an electrical fire.
- Katonah-Lewisboro voters will decide on a proposed 2015-16 budget, which includes cuts to spending and the tax levy, along with three other spending propositions.
- A Lakeland School District bus driver was arrested Monday and accused of driving a bus of high school students while she was under the influence of alcohol.
- The battle over election districts between the village of Briarcliff Manor and the town of Ossining has come to an end.
- Voters in the Bedford Central School District will decide on a contested school board race when they head to the polls on Tuesday.
- Heavenly Productions Foundation raised $686.67 for the Orthopedic Hospital in Nepal during a bake sale.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.