BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- A corrective posture clinic is among the many classes offered by the Bronxville Adult School.
A rundown of events is below.
- Mat Pilates class offered by Lyte Body Fitness on Wednesdays from 7-8 p.m. at its facility at 27 Milburn St., No. 2. Runs for eight weeks.
- Get A Taste of Yoga, Meditation & Shamanic Energy with Stephanie Filardi of the Bronxville Wellness Sanctuary on Wednesday, Oct. 22, from 7-9 p.m.
- A Corrective Posture Clinic will be held Wednesday, Oct. 15, from 7-9 p.m. Attendees will learn how to correct the postural imbalances that lead to chronic pain, stiffness and weakness. The class is taught by Peter Iacovello, co-founder of the Bronxville Wellness Sanctuary.
- Get into the flavor of fall the Spanish way at Olive Oil Lover's Guide to Tapas on Wednesday, Nov. 12, from 7-8:45 p.m., when Wolf Foust of Pure Mountain Olive Oils and Vinegars will demonstrate how to prepare four typical Spanish tapas.
- Optimize Your Real Estate Experience: Where to Start if You're Planning to Buy or Sell a Home on Wednesday, Oct. 15, from 7-9 p.m. Taught by Priscilla Toomey of Julia B. Fee/Sotheby's International Realty.
- In a two-part series, learn how to address end-of-life issues on Monday, Oct. 6, in the first, and about how to organize documents and other end-of-life directives in the second on Monday, Nov. 3, from 7-8:45 p.m.; planning for each will be discussed.
- On Thursday, Oct. 30, from 7-9 p.m., David Otis Fuller of Bosworth, Gray & Fuller will give a class titled How to Be an Executor. This class will shed light on probate, gathering assets, paying debts, the spousal election, beneficiary distributions and general estate administration issues.
For questions, call the Bronxville Adult School office at 914-793-4435, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and noon.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.