BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Now that phase one of the Con Edison work is done some village roads need repaving, according to Briarcliff Village Manager
Preparation of various village streets will be done in the next two weeks with paving to begin after Labor Day,
Con Ed Update
- The individual installation work continues on Pleasantville Road.
- Expect water main work and hydrant flushing, though not this week.
Library and Community Center
- Free downloadable e-books and audiobooks are available here or by calling 941-7072.
- Exhibit of oil paintings: "A Return to the Basics" by Richard H. Alexander, former New York City firefighter, is on display on the second floor until Wednesday, Aug. 31.
Recreation and Parks
- Law Park Pool Hours: Hours are daily, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. until Monday, Sept. 5. Contact the recreation office if you'd like to purchase a daily use permit or for guest passes. Office hours are 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Community Day 2016: Features will include food truck vendors. Nonprofit groups interested in participating should contact the Recreation Department for details.
- Fall brochure: Will be available Thursday, Sept. 1, on the Village website.
- Tennis courts: Courts are open. Permits are required
- Students entering grades 5 to 8 can register for teh Youth Center's "Back with a Splash" pool/dance party Thursday, Sept. 8 from 4:30 to 7: 30 p.m. at the Village pool.
Briarcliff Manor Youth Lacrosse
Registration is open for girls and boys (K-8) at www.bmyl.org Children must be registered with U.S. Lacrosse until June 30, 2017. The fee is $30.
Volunteer are needed for the festival Friday, Sept. 16 from 4 to 7 p.m. Email email@example.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.