The list includes 35 two- and four-year colleges in New Jersey, and ranks Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken as number one, with graduates averaging a salary of more than $83,000 ten years after enrolling.
Here are the Bergen and Passaic colleges on the list, their rankings, and the median annual earnings of graduates 10 years after enrollment, according to NJ.com:
- 33: Eastwick College (Ramsey), $35,100
- 32: Bergen Community College (Paramus), $35,300
- 28: Berkeley College (Woodland Park, Paramus), $37,000
- 26: Felician University (Lodi, Rutherford), $40,300
- 23: William Paterson University (Wayne), $43,200
- 17: Ramapo College (Mahwah), $46,000
- 14: Farleigh Dickinson University (Teaneck), $47,500
Click here to follow Daily Voice Teaneck and receive free news updates.