TEANECK, N.J. -- The Teaneck Chamber of Commerce honored local residents at its 14th annual Community Awards Dinner.
"Each year I am amazed of some of the folks that I do know that are being honored, to find that there is a whole other side, their involvements outside of what I would naturally associate with them, their interests, their passions," Chamber President Larry Bauer said.
- Public Service: Auxiliary Police Sgt. Gladis Lizardi, Police Dept.; Firefighter Robert Cammarano, Fire Dept.; Glenna Crockett, DPW; and David Barach, TVAC
- Teaneck’s Military Veterans: Scott Pleasants
- Woman of the Year: Lizette Parker
- Educator: Nancy Edelman
- Cultural Arts: Beverly Withers
- Man of the Year: Jeremy Lentz
- Business of the Year: Chopstix
- Healer of the Year: Dr. Benjamin Rosenbluth
- Community Service: Yasmeen Al-Shehab
- Presidential Awards: Rochelle Shoretz and James Smith.
"Our Community Service Awards Dinner is a way for us to bring business, government and community together, what a coincidence as that is the tag line that goes together with our new logo unveiled earlier this year," said Bauer.
The awards dinner was held on Oct. 29 at the Teaneck Marriott.
For more about each honoree CLICK HERE.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.