BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Bergen County.
- An inferno consumed an historic Englewood church Tuesday night, turning its steeple into a torch and blowing through the sanctuary's roof.
- Authorities on Sunday identified a Bergenfield couple found dead by their 11-year-old son in a domestic violence murder-suicide on Saturday as Annette Torres, 36, and Mark Morris, 41.
- The Ridgewood Council unanimously approved bonding $11.5 million Wednesday night for a multi-level downtown parking garage.
- Authorities today confirmed that they are investigating a Wyckoff Police Department email that "on its face" appears to advocate racial profiling.
- A toxic chemical recently found near the Wanaque Reservoir has been detected in the drinking water supply of several municipalities in Bergen and Passaic counties.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.