ONLY ON CVP: Two people were hospitalized as a precaution after they inhaled fumes from a noxious mixture of pool chemicals at the 24 Hour Fitness center on Route 17 in Hasbrouck Heights early this morning.COURTESY: 24 Hour Fitness, Hasbrouck Heights
The fitness club was evacuated and police, firefighters and hazardous material experts responded shortly before 7 a.m., police and patrons said.
The facility was vented and reopened at 10:30, although the pool has remained closed.
SUPPORT Cliffview Pilot:
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.