This Stephen Sondheim musical mixes familiar fairy-tale characters -- including Cinderella and Jack, of beanstalk fame -- to weave a tale of unexpected consequences. Diana Roth-Fili directs.The cast includes actors from across the region:
- John Cioletti, John Burke, Fran Leonardis, and Marie Cannici of Ringwood
- Louis Yorey, Nicole Boscarino, James Russo of Wayne
- Cassandra Lindeblad of Parsippany
- Michael Smith-Gallo from Montclair
- Denise McLean of Midland Park
- aura O'Meara of New Milford
- Kate Kennedy of Budd Lake
- Kristen Rotello of Wyckoff
- Jessica Albano of Bridgewater
- Mark Hermann of Mahwah
- Kelly Wenz from Pompton Lakes and
- Laura Santo of Hillsdale
The show dates are July 29-31 and August 5-7. On Fridays and Saturdays, the performances are at 8 p.m., and they're at 2 p.m. on Sundays. Doors open a half hour before showtime.
Tickets are $23 for adults, $20 for seniors, and $12 for kids 12 and under. Reserve them here, by emailing email@example.com or calling 973-475-7028. Tickets may still be available on the day of each show.
The performances will be in the Parish Center, 112 Erskine Rd., in Ringwood. Call 201-739-3450 for more information.
The project is funded in part by the Passaic County Cultural and Heritage Council at Passaic County Community College, through a grant from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of the State, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.
Click here to follow Daily Voice North Passaic and receive free news updates.