LYNDHURST, N.J. -- The Lyndhurst Health Department has moved to its new home at the Municipal Annex at 253 Stuyvesant Ave.
The department is responsible for various health-related issues for residents -- everything from rabies shots for pets to flu shots for kids, a women's health clinic -- even yoga classes.
Other services include:
• Food Establishment Licensing and Inspections
• Health Violation Complaints
• Cat and Dog Licensing
• Rabies Immunization Programs
• Providing professional, skilled, and efficient public health care
• Offering educational programs to promote preventative health care practices
• Promoting healthy lifestyle choices
• Responding to the changing health priorities and needs of the community
• Serving as a health resources for citizens
For more information, visit: http://www.lyndhurstnj.org/Departments/Health/
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.