The book sale contains gently used mystery, suspense, romance, biographies, cookbooks, travel books, crafts and religion in hardcover and paperback. The Friends also sell DVDs, CDs and audiobooks. Foreign language items and young adult books also are available.
The Friends of the Bergenfield Library welcome clean, intact donated hardcover and paperback books and commercially published media -- audio books, movies and music. Donations will be added to the library’s collection or sold at the Friends' ongoing book sale. The library also accepts the following materials but only if less than 5 years old:
- Price guides and almanacs
- Medical and financial advice books
- Travel guidebooks
- Computer manuals
- Test preparation guides
The following are not accepted:
- Dirty, moldy, burnt, chewed or wet items
- No items with highlighting or underlining
- Books with missing covers
- Encyclopedias published before 2000
- 8-track tapes, homemade DVDs, CDs, videos or cassette tapes
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Case law, statute and regulation books
Bring a tote bag and shop upstairs at the Bergenfield Public Library, 50 W. Clinton Ave., Bergenfield.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Bergenfield and receive free news updates.