WILTON, Conn. -- Several Wilton students recently earned academic honors at their respective colleges and universities.
- Wilton's Erica Grant was named to the Dean's List at Southwestern University. To be selected, students must have at least a 3.6 grade point average on a 4.0 scale with at least 12 graded hours and be in good standing with the university.
- Five Wilton students were named to the Dean's List at Roger Williams University for the fall semester. The students named were Brandon Farmer, Wesley Bemus, Michael Kotos, Morgan Rawlins and Brianna Gunzy.
- John Zimmerman, of Wilton, received Dean's List honors at the Georgia Institute of Technology. The designation is awarded to undergraduate students who have a 3.0 or higher academic average for the semester.
- Wilton's Nicole Carta, a senior majoring in psychology, was named to the fall 2013 Dean's List at Hofstra University.Students who began their studies before Fall 2012 must earn at least a 3.4 grade point average to qualify.
- Isabelle Buisson, a freshman psychology major from Wilton, was among more than 1,900 students from Coastal Carolina University who made the Fall 2013 Dean's List.
- Four Wilton students were named to the James Madison University Dean's List for the fall semester. The students were Darielle Cooper, Sarah Hynes, Veronica Low and Madeline Massari.
- Four students from Wilton were named to the Dean's List at the University of New Hampshire. The students were Katherine Emerson, Marc Godin, Gabrielle House and Charles DeMarco.
- Wilton's Frank Ball made the Dean's List at Pratt Institute. Ball was among more than 1,100 students who made the Dean's List in the fall 2013 semester.
- Calvin Reedy, of Wilton, was named to the Dean's List at Bates College. Reedy earned the distinction for having a cumulative grade point average of 3.71 or higher.
- Bryant University named three Wilton students to its Dean's List for the fall semester. The students named were Kelsey Healy, Dylan Miller and Mark Piedmont.
- Wilton's Bradley DeMarco earned Dean's List honors at Connecticut College. At Connecticut College, Dean's Honors is a recognition for students who have earned a grade point average of at least 3.65.
- SUNY Geneseo named Wilton's Celeste Hoelzl of Wilton to its Dean's List for the fall semester. To be on the list, a student must have achieved a 3.5 grade point average while taking at least 12 credit hours.
- George Copley, of Wilton, was named to the Dean's List at Providence College. To qualify for the Dean's List, students must achieve at least a 3.55 grade point average with a minimum of 12 credits.
- Wilton's Grant Woolard was named to the Dean's List at Dean College for the fall semester. Students are eligible to be named to the Dean's List if they have successfully completed an academic course load of no fewer than 12 credit hours per semester and have earned a grade point average of 3.3 or higher with no grade below a B-.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.