WILTON, Conn. -- The Town of Wilton is reminding residents that the five Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Intake Centers offering relief related to Hurricane Sandy are open throughout Connecticut.
All Intake Centers are open Mondays – Fridays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Homeowners affected by Hurricane Sandy are encouraged to call the toll-free hotline 1-866-272-1976 to schedule an appointment. There is also a mobile unit to assist elderly and disabled residents that cannot travel to one of the centers.
Assistance ranging from $10,000 to $150,000 is available to rebuild, rehabilitate and mitigate homes to make them more resilient to future storm damage.
The Intake Centers are at the following locations:
- 52 South End Road, Unit A in East Haven
- Fairfield Senior Center, 100 Mona Terrace in Fairfield
- Parsons Government Office, 70 West River St. in Milford
- Old Fire Department, 100 Fairfield Ave. in Norwalk
- Groton Senior Center, 102 Newton Road in Groton.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.