WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- Robert A. Anderson, a former Cheshire police officer from Wilton, was arrested and charged with stealing nearly $50,000 from the department's police union.
- Ancona's Market in Ridgefield, a 94-year-old grocery store closes its doors forever in next few weeks. An accompanying liquor store will remain open.
- Wilton Superintendent Gary Richards is proposing a 4.66 percent increase in spending for the 2014-15 school year.
- School officials announced on Tuesday that air quality at Miller-Driscoll School will be re-tested.
- 74-Year-Old Norwalk resident Lee Krost was named one of the winners of a contest sponsored by the NFL to win a free trip to the Super Bowl.
- The New York Daily News obtained an audiotape of a radio interview revealing Adam Lanza discussed shootings on a radio show year before Sandy Hook.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.