WILTON, Conn. The Wilton Police Department charged six people with driving under the influence over the last week.
- Gregory DAlelio, 24 of Darien, was charged with driving under the influence after police found his car stopped on the side of Wolfpit Road running with hazard lights on. His car was across the street from Miller-Driscoll Elementary School and partially blocking the road. DAlelio was charged on Feb. 5 and is due in Norwalk Superior Court on Feb. 16.
- Police stopped Norwalk resident Laurie Fan, 56, after seeing her fail to drive in the proper lane on Route 7 on Feb. 5. According to the repor, Fan failed a field sobriety test and is due in court on Feb. 16.
- Wilton resident Charles Watkins, 18, was charged with speeding and driving under the influence after police saw him speeding on Kristine Lilly Way on Feb. 3. Watkins is due in Norwalk Superior Court on Feb. 14.
- After driving off the road on Nod Hill Road on Feb. 3, hitting a rock and deflating two tires, Walter Kostrzewski, 45 of Stamford, was charged with driving under the influence and given a court date, police said.
- Following a complaint Feb. 3, police stopped Trumbull resident Jeffery Tantum, 18, for erratic driving. They said they found a bottle of gin, a marijuana pipe and a small amount of marijuana in his car. Tantum was charged with possession and under age driving under the influence. He is due in court on Feb. 14.
- Nicole Pia, 26, of Stamford, was stopped by police on Feb. 2 and charged with speeding on Route 7. Police also determined that she had been drinking and charged her with driving under the influence. She is due in court Feb. 13.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.