WESTPORT, Conn. – Staples High School in Westport was evacuated on Tuesday after two students smoking an e-cigarette inside a restroom triggered a fire alarm, according to the school’s principal quoted by The Hour online.
Students and staff poured outside of the school in the rain after the fire alarm sounded between 10 and 11 a.m., the story said.
Westport firefighters were dispatched to the school and found the source, The Hour reported.
Read the full story at The Hour online.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.