Contact Us
Shelton Daily Voice serves Shelton, CT
Return to your home site

Menu

Shelton Daily Voice serves Shelton, CT

Nearby Sites

Police & Fire

Shelton Volunteer Firefighters Rescue Dog Trapped In Ceiling

Firefighters from the Shelton Volunteer Fire Co. #4 Pine Rock Park break open the ceiling of a home after a dog became trapped in heating duct.
Firefighters from the Shelton Volunteer Fire Co. #4 Pine Rock Park break open the ceiling of a home after a dog became trapped in heating duct. Photo Credit: Shelton Volunteer Fire Co. #4 Pine Rock Park/Facebook

SHELTON, Conn. — Firefighters from the Shelton Volunteer Fire Co. #4 Pine Rock Park made a rescue of a different kind on Sunday. 

A curious canine named Tiffany got stuck in the heating duct of a local home. 

After firefighters removed part of the ceiling, the pooch was safely reunited with its owner. 

Dog, owner and firefighters are all doing well. The ceiling was looking a bit worse for wear. 

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.